Auris en Oisans is a small resort in the Isère region of the French Alps. It is located just a few kilometres from Grenoble and is connected to the Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine. Auris and its hamlets have retained all the charm of traditional mountain villages with the majority of the buildings constructed of stone and wood.
The resort, bordered by a magnificent spruce forest, offers an exceptional view of the Meije and the peaks of the Ecrins National Park. The slopes in the ski area are varied and adapted to all levels and are perfect for family skiing.
- Maximum altitude: 2176 m
- Minimum altitude: 1600 m
- Number of ski lifts: 11 (chairlifts: 6, drag lifts: 3, carpet lifts: 2)
- Number of ski runs: 24 (black: 3, red: 7, blue: 9, green: 5)
- Total distance: 45 km
- Piste map
- Grenoble to Auris en Oisans: 62 kilometres (39 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Chambéry to Auris en Oisans: 120 kilometres (75 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 43 minutes
- Lyon to Auris en Oisans: 171 kilometres (106 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 9 minutes