Le Corbier is a small family ski resort in the Maurienne Valley. The ski area consists of six runs that descend through forests and meadows.
The ski slopes of Les Bottières are connected via La Toussuire with the other ski resorts of the extensive Sybelles ski area, ie, Le Corbier, Saint Jean d'Arves, Saint Sorlin d'Arves and St. Colomban des Villards.
- Maximum altitude: 1800 m
- Minimum altitude: 1300 m
- Number of ski lifts: 3 (drag lifts: 3)
- Number of ski runs: 6 (red: 3, blue: 2, green: 1)
- Total distance: 18 km
- Piste map
- Chambéry to Les Bottières: 90 kilometres (56 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 19 minutes
- Grenoble to Les Bottières: 118 kilometres (73 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 36 minutes
- Turin to Les Bottières: 150 kilometres (93 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 20 minutes