Montgenèvre is a ski resort in the Hautes-Alpes, located on the French-Italian border. It is a resort that has been active for over 100 years.
Montgenèvre's traditional village, located at 1860 metres above sea level, sits in an unspoilt natural environment and is surrounded by beautiful panoramic views.
The resort has an extensive snow-front which is the starting point of a ski area that benefits from excellent snow cover and sun exposure. Montgenèvre is part of the vast Franco-Italian ski area, the Milky Way, which includes the resorts of Clavières, San Sicario, Cesane, Sestriere and Sauze d'Oulx.
- Maximum altitude: 2600 m
- Minimum altitude: 1860 m
- Number of ski lifts: 25 (gondola lifts: 3, chairlifts: 15, drag lifts: 7)
- Number of ski runs: 50 (black: 11, red: 16, blue: 13, green: 10)
- Total distance: 80 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Chambéry to Montgenèvre: 147 kilometres (91 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 47 minutes
- Grenoble to Montgenèvre: 176 kilometres (109 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 4 minutes