The village of Le Sauze is located in the Alpes de Haute Provence in the center of the Ubaye Valley. The ski resort is divided into two parts: Sauze at 1400 metres altitude and Super Sauze at 1700 metres. This traditional style ski resort offers a family friendly atmosphere.
The ski area, Sauze Super Sauze, offers varied slopes to suit all levels of skier and descends through larch forests. It is a resort that benefits from good sun exposure and good snow cover. The surrounding landscape, in the Mercantour National Park, is exceptionally beautiful.
- Maximum altitude: 2400 m
- Minimum altitude: 1400 m
- Number of ski lifts: 23 (chairlifts: 5, drag lifts: 18)
- Number of ski runs: 36 (black: 2, red: 14, blue: 14, green: 6)
- Total distance: 65 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 4 (boarder cross: 3, snow park: 1)
- Piste map
- Marseille to Le Sauze: 232 kilometres (144 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 46 minutes
- Nice to Le Sauze: 146 kilometres (91 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 57 minutes
- Grenoble to Le Sauze: 192 kilometres (119 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours 2 minutes