Villard de Lans Corrençon is a ski resort in the Vercors mountain range in Isère overlooking the city of Grenoble. Its ski area is shared between two traditional mountain villages: Villard de Lans and Corrençon.
The resort's ski slopes are suitable for all levels. There are numerous wide gentle slopes with sections running through the forest which are perfect for beginners and intermediate level skiers. There are also many non-pisted runs that are entirely dedicated to freeride, all with stunning views of the Vercors plateau.
There are two areas dedicated to cross-country skiing which run through meadows, plateaus and a spruce tree forest.
- Maximum altitude: 2285 m
- Minimum altitude: 1050 m
- Number of ski lifts: 19 (gondola lifts: 3, chairlifts: 7, drag lifts: 8, carpet lifts: 1)
- Number of ski runs: 50 (black: 10, red: 16, blue: 12, green: 12)
- Total distance: 125 km
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 9 (red: 3, blue: 3, green: 3)
- Total distance: 60 km
- Grenoble to Villard de Lans: 38 kilometres (24 miles). Estimated time: 47 minutes
- Chambéry to Villard de Lans: 95 kilometres (59 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 34 minutes
- Lyon to Villard de Lans: 134 kilometres (83 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 41 minutes