Réallon is a family oriented ski resort located in the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, above Serre-Ponçon Lake on the edge of the Ecrins National Park.
Réallon was created in 1985 at the bottom of the Aiguilles de Chabrières. It is a small resort with a ski area perfect for beginners just discovering the joys of downhill or cross-country skiing. Like many of the Southern Alps resorts, the ski slopes of Réallon have good sun exposure and good snow cover, which is backed up with an extensive network of snow cannons.
- Maximum altitude: 2135 m
- Minimum altitude: 1560 m
- Number of ski lifts: 6 (chairlifts: 2, drag lifts: 3, carpet lifts: 1)
- Number of ski runs: 13 (black: 1, red: 3, blue: 5, green: 4)
- Total distance: 30 km
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 3 (red: 1, blue: 1, green: 1)
- Total distance: 12 km
- Opening: Saturday 18 December 2021
- Closing: Sunday 27 March 2022
- Grenoble to Réallon: 132 kilometres (82 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 34 minutes
- Marseille to Réallon: 209 kilometres (130 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 39 minutes
- Chambéry to Réallon: 184 kilometres (114 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours 11 minutes