Val d'Allos is a traditional mountain village situated in the Alpes de Haute-Provence region. This village with its picturesque streets is the crossroads between two complementary ski resorts: Val d'Allos La Foux and Val d'Allos Le Seignus.
Val d'Allos Le Seignus is connected to the village by cable car. It is a small family resort with a varied ski area, suitable for all levels of skiing, perfect for a ski holiday with the family. Generally, the resort has excellent snow cover and because of its geographical location, near the Mediterranean Sea, it has good sun exposure.
- Maximum altitude: 2426 m
- Minimum altitude: 1500 m
- Number of ski lifts: 9 (gondola lifts: 2, chairlifts: 3, drag lifts: 4)
- Number of ski runs: 24 (black: 4, red: 9, blue: 9, green: 2)
- Total distance: 23 km
- Piste map
- Closing: Sunday 31 March 2019
- Nice to Val d'Allos Seignus: 131 kilometres (81 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 23 minutes
- Marseille to Val d'Allos Seignus: 208 kilometres (129 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 58 minutes
- Grenoble to Val d'Allos Seignus: 250 kilometres (155 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours 39 minutes