The ski resort of Les Houches ski is situated in the Haute-Savoie in the Chamonix valley. It is a ski resort village in the purest mountain tradition with wooden chalets and a family oriented atmosphere.
Its ski area extends from 1000 to 1900 metres at the bottom of Mont Blanc. Its slopes run through the forest and are suitable for all types skier from beginner to advanced.
- Maximum altitude: 1900 m
- Minimum altitude: 1000 m
- Number of ski lifts: 16 (cable cars: 1, gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 8, drag lifts: 5, carpet lifts: 1)
- Number of ski runs: 28 (black: 4, red: 14, blue: 8, green: 2)
- Total distance: 55 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Opening: Saturday 8 December 2018
- Closing: Monday 15 April 2019
- Genève to Les Houches: 74 kilometres (46 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 2 minutes
- Annecy to Les Houches: 64 kilometres (40 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 4 minutes
- Chambéry to Les Houches: 140 kilometres (87 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 29 minutes