Villard Reculas is a small ski resort located an hour's drive from Grenoble, in the Isère region of the French Alps. It is a resort that has preserved the charm of an authentic mountain village.
The ski area is small, but is connected to the immense Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine. Its southern exposure offers one of the most beautiful panoramas of the Oisans region.
- Maximum altitude: 2115 m
- Minimum altitude: 1480 m
- Number of ski lifts: 6 (chairlifts: 1, drag lifts: 4, carpet lifts: 1)
- Number of ski runs: 12 (black: 1, red: 2, blue: 4, green: 5)
- Total distance: 20 km
- Piste map
Distance by car
- Grenoble to Villard Reculas: 57 kilometres (35 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour
- Chambéry to Villard Reculas: 115 kilometres (71 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Lyon to Villard Reculas: 165 kilometres (103 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours