Flumet St Nicolas La Chapelle is a small traditional mountain village at the bottom of Mont Blanc in the Val d'Arly in Savoie.
It is a small ski resort that offers magnificent panoramic views. Its ski runs descend between mountain pastures, alpine cottages and pine trees. It is connected to the much larger Espace Diamant ski area which brings together the resorts of Flumet, Notre Dame de Bellecombe, Crest-Voland Cohennoz, Praz sur Arly and Les Saisies / Hauteluce, with a total of 192 km of slopes.
- Maximum altitude: 1600 m
- Minimum altitude: 1000 m
- Number of ski lifts: 6 (chairlifts: 1, drag lifts: 5)
- Number of ski runs: 16 (black: 1, red: 5, blue: 5, green: 5)
- Total distance: 20 km
- Piste map
- Chambéry to Flumet: 75 kilometres (47 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 3 minutes
- Annecy to Flumet: 49 kilometres (30 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 4 minutes
- Genève to Flumet: 79 kilometres (49 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 26 minutes