Praz-sur-Arly is an authentic mountain village and family oriented ski resort. It is located a few kilometers from Megève in the heart of the Pays du Mont Blanc and the Val d'Arly.
Its ski slopes, running through forests and alpine meadows, are accessible to everyone. Beginners and advanced skiers can enjoy the slopes, the generally excellent snow cover and the magnificent view of Mont Blanc.
Praz-sur-Arly is the starting point of two large ski areas. There is the choice between the 120 km of ski slopes of the Espace Val d'Arly (Praz-sur-Arly, Flumet, Crest-Voland Cohennoz and Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe) or the 192 km of ski slopes of the Espace Diamant (Val d'Arly resorts and Les Saisies).
Praz-sur-Arly is also famous for its balloon flights.
- Maximum altitude: 2069 m
- Minimum altitude: 1036 m
- Number of ski lifts: 11 (chairlifts: 3, drag lifts: 8)
- Number of ski runs: 0 ()
- Total distance: 30 km
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 1 (green: 1)
- Total distance: 10 km
- Annecy to Praz-sur-Arly: 54 kilometres (34 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 11 minutes
- Chambéry to Praz-sur-Arly: 80 kilometres (50 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Genève to Praz-sur-Arly: 72 kilometres (45 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 15 minutes