Cordon is a small authentic mountain village with many traditional chalets and farms, some being over 200 years old. The village, just beneath the Chaine des Aravis, offers a magnificent view of the extensive Mont Blanc mountain range.
Cordon is a small family ski resort with a small ski area which offers a magical setting with ski slopes through the pine trees and an outstanding panorama.
A free shuttle bus connects the ski resort to the much larger ski area of Les Portes du Mont Blanc.
Information relating to the ski area: Cordon + La Giettaz + Megève Le Jaillet + Combloux
- Maximum altitude: 1930 m
- Minimum altitude: 1020 m
- Number of ski lifts: 29 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 8, drag lifts: 18, carpet lifts: 2)
- Number of ski runs: 63 (black: 7, red: 27, blue: 17, green: 12)
- Total distance: 100 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 4 (boarder cross: 1, snow park: 3)
- Piste map
- Genève to Cordon: 61 kilometres (38 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour
- Annecy to Cordon: 90 kilometres (56 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 3 minutes
- Chambéry to Cordon: 127 kilometres (79 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 27 minutes