La Féclaz ski resort is situated in the Bauges mountain range in the Savoie region, a few kilometres from the towns of Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains. The downhill ski area is small, with short mainly easy slopes. It is the perfect place for skiing as a family, with very young children or for those just starting to ski. At the top of the slopes, skiers can enjoy magnificent views with on one side a vast pine forest, and on the other the Bourget lake and Aix-les-Bains. The resort offers many other activities, such as snowshoe trails, ski-joring, yooner and especially cross-country skiing.
The cross- country ski area in La Féclaz is the largest in France, with 140 km of trails through forests and pastures. The downhill ski pass can also be used in the Revard ski area, just a few minutes drive from La Féclaz.
- Maximum altitude: 1525 m
- Minimum altitude: 1200 m
- Number of ski lifts: 6 (chairlifts: 1, drag lifts: 4, carpet lifts: 1)
- Number of ski runs: 13 (black: 1, red: 5, blue: 5, green: 2)
- Total distance: 15 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 2 (boarder cross: 1, snow park: 1)
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 21 (black: 4, red: 4, blue: 5, green: 4, unclassified: 4)
- Total distance: 140 km
- Piste map
- Chambéry to La Féclaz: 21 kilometres (13 miles). Estimated time: 35 minutes
- Aix-les-Bains to La Féclaz: 25 kilometres (16 miles). Estimated time: 36 minutes
- Lyon to La Féclaz: 127 kilometres (79 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 33 minutes