Crévoux is a small family oriented ski resort located in the heart of Parpaillon mountain range at 1600 metres above sea level.
Built in 1936, it is one of the oldest ski resorts in the Hautes-Alpes. It has managed to preserve the authenticity of a traditional mountain village in exceptionally beautiful natural surroundings. At the top of the ski area the view is breathtaking overlooking the Serre Poncon Lake. The ski slopes are perfect for beginners and intermediate skiers, descending through larch and pine forests with a vertical drop of almost 1000 metres.
Crévoux also has a cross country ski area, La Chalp area which is the second largest of the Hautes-Alpes and benefits from excellent snow cover and sun exposure.
- Maximum altitude: 2550 m
- Minimum altitude: 1600 m
- Number of ski lifts: 5 (drag lifts: 5)
- Number of ski runs: 16 (black: 1, red: 5, blue: 8, green: 2)
- Total distance: 22 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 7 (red: 2, blue: 2, green: 1, unclassified: 2)
- Total distance: 45 km
- Grenoble to Crévoux: 226 kilometres (140 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 44 minutes
- Grenoble to Crévoux: 150 kilometres (93 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 50 minutes
- Turin to Crévoux: 171 kilometres (106 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 53 minutes