The ski resort of Les Orres is located in the Hautes-Alpes. It is a resort that offers skiing in exceptionally beautiful surroundings.
Its ski area, overlooking the lake of Serre-Ponçon, offers magnificent panoramic views of the Ecrins National Park and Parpaillon mountain range. In winter it has excellent snow cover coupled with a mild Mediterranean climate.
Les Orres is a family resort with a ski area suitable for all levels of skiing. In the lower part there are numerous gentle wide slopes descending through larch tree forests. Higher up, the ski runs are steeper and more technically difficult.
- Maximum altitude: 2720 m
- Minimum altitude: 1650 m
- Number of ski lifts: 19 (chairlifts: 9, drag lifts: 10)
- Number of ski runs: 37 (black: 4, red: 20, blue: 6, green: 7)
- Total distance: 100 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 2 (boarder cross: 1, snow park: 1)
- Piste map
- Grenoble to Les Orres: 150 kilometres (93 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 39 minutes
- Turin to Les Orres: 176 kilometres (109 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 48 minutes
- Marseille to Les Orres: 227 kilometres (141 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 43 minutes