The family oriented ski resort of Chabanon is located in the Vallée Blanche area of the Alpes de Haute Provence.
Chabanon offers an excellent ski area suitable for all levels of skier. Its area is equipped with snow cannons to ensure good quality snow throughout the winter season. It also offers Europe's longest night time ski slope. Lovers of Nordic skiing will enjoy the 38 km of cross country ski runs which wind through a magnificent larch forest.
- Maximum altitude: 2050 m
- Minimum altitude: 1550 m
- Number of ski lifts: 11 (chairlifts: 1, drag lifts: 10)
- Number of ski runs: 35 (black: 3, red: 14, blue: 9, green: 9)
- Total distance: 40 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Marseille to Chabanon: 205 kilometres (127 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 37 minutes
- Grenoble to Chabanon: 166 kilometres (103 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 43 minutes
- Nice to Chabanon: 196 kilometres (122 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours 13 minutes