La Giettaz is a family oriented ski resort in the Savoie situated between La Clusaz and Megève. It is a traditional mountain village benefitting from exceptional panoramic views of the Mont Blanc, Beaufortain and Aravis mountain ranges.
Its ski area, between spruce forest and pastures, is part of the linked ski area of Les Portes du Mont Blanc that brings together the ski resorts of Combloux/Cordon and Megève (Jaillet).
La Giettaz is also part of the broader Evasion Mont Blanc ski area which spreads over six ski resorts mainly around the Megève Valley.
- Maximum altitude: 1930 m
- Minimum altitude: 1200 m
- Number of ski lifts: 32 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 7, drag lifts: 24)
- Number of ski runs: 63 (black: 7, red: 28, blue: 17, green: 11)
- Total distance: 100 km
- Piste map
- Annecy to La Giettaz: 45 kilometres (28 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 9 minutes
- Chambéry to La Giettaz: 81 kilometres (50 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 13 minutes
- Genève to La Giettaz: 64 kilometres (40 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 30 minutes