Val d'Allos is a traditional mountain village situated in the Alpes de Haute-Provence region. This village with its picturesque streets is the crossroads between two complementary ski resorts: Val d'Allos La Foux and Val d'Allos Le Seignus.
Val d'Allos La Foux is located 9 km to the North. The resort is connected to Val d'Allos by a shuttle bus. Val d'Allos La Foux is linked to the resort of Pra Loup to form the Espace Lumières, the largest ski area in the Southern Alps. The ski slopes are varied with wide red and blue runs for intermediate level skiers and freeride zones for more experienced skiers.
In general, the resort has excellent snow cover and because of its geographical location, near the Mediterranean Sea, it has good sun exposure.
- Maximum altitude: 2600 m
- Minimum altitude: 1500 m
- Number of ski lifts: 18 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 9, drag lifts: 8)
- Number of ski runs: 41 (black: 5, red: 15, blue: 16, green: 5)
- Total distance: 37 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Nice to Val d'Allos La Foux: 131 kilometres (81 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 23 minutes
- Marseille to Val d'Allos La Foux: 208 kilometres (129 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 58 minutes
- Grenoble to Val d'Allos La Foux: 250 kilometres (155 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours 39 minutes