Les Carroz is a small ski resort located on a sunny plateau in the heart of the Haute-Savoie. This family oriented ski resort with very traditional Haute-Savoie architecture, opened in the 1970s and offers some great skiing through pine forests in a family friendly atmosphere.
Its ski slopes, offering beautiful panoramic views of the Mont Blanc range, are suitable for all levels and generally have excellent snow cover. The resort is part of the larger ski area of the Grand Massif, which includes the resorts of Flaine, Morillon, Samoëns and Sixt.
- Maximum altitude: 2500 m
- Minimum altitude: 1140 m
- Number of ski lifts: 15 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 6, drag lifts: 5, carpet lifts: 3)
- Number of ski runs: 33 (black: 3, red: 9, blue: 17, green: 4)
- Total distance: 38 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (boarder cross)
- Piste map
- Genève to Les Carroz: 56 kilometres (35 miles). Estimated time: 55 minutes
- Annecy to Les Carroz: 74 kilometres (46 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour
- Lyon to Les Carroz: 197 kilometres (122 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours