The Dévoluy mountain range is located in the Hautes-Alpes. Its ski area consists of two ski resorts that are connected but that have a different architecture and atmosphere: Superdévoluy and La Joue du Loup.
Superdévoluy, built in 1966, has a modern architecture, with large concrete buildings as was the fashion during that period. The layout of the resort is very practical with tourists having all amenities closeby andthe possibility to ski directly to and from the doorstep of most of the lodgings. La Joue du Loup, more recent, is a family resort with wooden chalets that has a more traditional mountain village atmosphere.
The ski area has varied slopes, accessible to all, within a beautiful and sunny landscape. Cross-country skiers, whether beginners or experienced, can benefit from the 35 km of cross-country runs.
- Maximum altitude: 2500 m
- Minimum altitude: 1500 m
- Number of ski lifts: 23 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 5, drag lifts: 17)
- Number of ski runs: 55 (black: 5, red: 14, blue: 27, green: 9)
- Total distance: 100 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Grenoble to Le Dévoluy: 92 kilometres (57 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 38 minutes
- Marseille to Le Dévoluy: 216 kilometres (134 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 35 minutes
- Lyon to Le Dévoluy: 202 kilometres (126 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 52 minutes