Morillon is a village ski resort in Haute-Savoie. It is a family ski resort divided into two sites connected by a cable car. Down in the valley there is the traditional village, with its wooden houses and chalet-style residences built around the ancient church of Saint Christophe, with easy access to the ski slopes and the cross-country skiing area. Up on the plateau of Les Esserts is the ski resort right next to the slopes.
Morillon's ski area descends through the middle of a pine forest with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains and Mont Blanc. Morillon is part of the vast ski area of the Grand Massif which connects to the resorts of Flaine, Samoëns and Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval.The resort's slopes are suitable for all types of skier and ski level.
Cross country skiers will enjoy the varied slopes of the three sectors that make up the Haut Giffre cross-country area.
- Maximum altitude: 2500 m
- Minimum altitude: 700 m
- Number of ski lifts: 8 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 5, drag lifts: 2)
- Number of ski runs: 14 (red: 3, blue: 9, green: 2)
- Total distance: 30 km
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 12 (red: 2, blue: 5, green: 5)
- Total distance: 42 km
- Opening: Saturday 22 December 2018
- Closing: Monday 22 April 2019
- Genève to Morillon: 53 kilometres (33 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 4 minutes
- Annecy to Morillon: 71 kilometres (44 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 4 minutes
- Chambéry to Morillon: 117 kilometres (73 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 26 minutes