Puy Saint Vincent is a family ski resort located at the edge of the Ecrins National Park in the French Southern Alps.
The ski area generally has excellent snow cover and has magnificent panoramic views over the Vallouise Valley. The resort's ski slopes are suitable for all levels. From the summit, experienced skiers can descend down some excellent off-piste tracks, while beginners and intermediate skiers can enjoy the 75 km of ski slopes that wind through the forest.
- Maximum altitude: 2750 m
- Minimum altitude: 1400 m
- Number of ski lifts: 11 (chairlifts: 7, drag lifts: 4)
- Number of ski runs: 34 (black: 2, red: 14, blue: 14, green: 4)
- Total distance: 75 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Grenoble to Puy Saint Vincent: 177 kilometres (110 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours
- Maresille to Puy Saint Vincent: 254 kilometres (158 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours 4 minutes
- Chambéry to Puy Saint Vincent: 178 kilometres (111 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 38 minutes