Pelvoux-Vallouise is a small family oriented ski resort in the Ecrins National Park in the Hautes Alpes. It is located at the upper end of the Vallouise valley.
It is a village resort with a ski area suitable for all levels of skier, with a perfect snow front for beginners and exceptional off-piste possibilities for more advanced skiers. The resort also has 31km of prepared cross country ski runs.
- Maximum altitude: 2300 m
- Minimum altitude: 1250 m
- Number of ski lifts: 3 (chairlifts: 1, drag lifts: 2)
- Number of ski runs: 9 (red: 3, blue: 6)
- Total distance: 25 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 1 (snow park)
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 14 (black: 2, red: 4, blue: 2, green: 6)
- Total distance: 31 km
- Opening: Saturday 23 December 2023
- Closing: Sunday 31 March 2024
- Turin to Pelvoux-Vallouise: 134 kilometres (83 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 18 minutes
- Chambéry to Pelvoux-Vallouise: 181 kilometres (112 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 38 minutes
- Marseille to Pelvoux-Vallouise: 252 kilometres (157 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours