Praz de Lys-Sommand is a family oriented ski resort in the Haute-Savoie. Its ski area is centred around two villages located on the plateaus of Sommand and Praz de Lys. They are traditional mountain villages with wooden chalets and residences surrounded by pine trees.
The ski slopes of Praz de Lys-Sommand are on both sides of the same mountain so you can ski in the sun all day with fantastic views of the Mont-Blanc, Aravis, Chablais and Jura mountain ranges.
Cross-country skiers will enjoy an extensive ski area with tracks running through thick forest.
- Maximum altitude: 2000 m
- Minimum altitude: 1240 m
- Number of ski lifts: 22 (chairlifts: 6, drag lifts: 16)
- Number of ski runs: 53 (black: 5, red: 13, blue: 28, green: 7)
- Total distance: 54 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 2 (boarder cross: 1, snow park: 1)
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 13 (black: 2, red: 3, blue: 4, green: 4)
- Total distance: 60 km
- Genève to Praz de Lys-Sommand: 46 kilometres (29 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 7 minutes
- Annecy to Praz de Lys-Sommand: 70 kilometres (43 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 16 minutes
- Chambéry to Praz de Lys-Sommand: 116 kilometres (72 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 35 minutes