The ski resort of Isola 2000 is located in the Mercantour National Park in the Alpes Maritimes region of southern France. Because of its high altitude and exceptional geographical location it benefits from excellent snow cover and very good sun exposure.
Its ski area is large and varied with beautiful ski runs for both beginners and experienced skiers. The ski slopes are on two separate mountain sides, one facing South and the other in the shade during the afternoon. Most of the lifts are very recent. The resort has a good snowpark that offers modules for all levels as well as a boardercross run. In Isola 2000, the panoramic views are magnificent and at the top of the resort, in good weather, it is possible to see the Mediterranean Sea.
- Maximum altitude: 2610 m
- Minimum altitude: 1800 m
- Number of ski lifts: 19 (gondola lifts: 2, chairlifts: 7, drag lifts: 10)
- Number of ski runs: 43 (black: 3, red: 12, blue: 21, green: 7)
- Total distance: 120 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 2 (boarder cross: 1, snow park: 1)
- Piste map
- Nice to Isola 2000: 90 kilometres (56 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 41 minutes
- Marseille to Isola 2000: 281 kilometres (175 miles). Estimated time: 3 hours 22 minutes
- Grenoble to Isola 2000: 336 kilometres (209 miles). Estimated time: 5 hours 50 minutes