Bonneval sur Arc is a small ski resort in the Haute-Maurienne. Bonneval has a very simple and authentic atmosphere as well as being set in a magnificent mountain landscape. Its village is classified among the most beautiful villages of France.
The ski runs are generally easy and suitable for beginners. For experienced skiers, there are a number of interesting and extensive off-piste areas.
Bonneval sur Arc is part of the Eski-Mo ski area along with with four neighbouring ski resorts: Aussois, La Norma, Val Cenis and Valfrejus. This is not a linked ski area, but a group of resorts that have parternered together to offer the possibility of skiing in each others resorts using the same ski pass.
- Maximum altitude: 3050 m
- Minimum altitude: 1800 m
- Number of ski lifts: 11 (chairlifts: 3, drag lifts: 8)
- Number of ski runs: 19 (black: 2, red: 5, blue: 7, green: 5)
- Total distance: 25 km
- Piste map
- Chambéry to Bonneval-sur-Arc: 144 kilometres (89 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Grenoble to Bonneval-sur-Arc: 175 kilometres (109 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Turin to Bonneval-sur-Arc: 152 kilometres (94 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 26 minutes