Torgon is a mountain village resort located at 1085 metres above sea level in the canton of Valais in Switzerland. This family oriented resort enjoys breathtaking views of Lake Geneva, as well as the alpine peaks of the Vaud and Valais cantons, the Dents du Midi and the Mont Blanc.
Torgon is a small ski resort with slopes for all levels of skier and has some great freeride skiing possibilities. Its ski area is also one of the gateways to the vast French-Swiss Portes du Soleil ski area.
- Maximum altitude: 2300 m
- Minimum altitude: 1085 m
- Number of ski lifts: 17 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 7, drag lifts: 9)
- Number of ski runs: 21 (red: 10, blue: 9, green: 2)
- Total distance: 50 km
- Piste map
- Genève to Torgon: 86 kilometres (53 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours
- Annecy to Torgon: 127 kilometres (79 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 17 minutes
- Montreux to Torgon: 27 kilometres (17 miles). Estimated time: 34 minutes