Morgins is a traditional Swiss village situated on the border with France, at 1333 metres in the Val de Morgins. It is one of 12 connected ski resorts that make up the Franco-Swiss "Portes du Soleil".
It is a family ski resort surrounded by pastures and pine forests, where skiers can descend in unspoilt natural surroundings facing a magnificent panoramic view of the Dents du Midi.
Morgins ski resort can be accessed from France and Switzerland, by car and by train. It is linked to the French resort of Châtel by the Pas de Morgins pass.
- Maximum altitude: 2277 m
- Minimum altitude: 1350 m
- Number of ski lifts: 17 (chairlifts: 5, drag lifts: 12)
- Number of ski runs: 41 (black: 3, red: 17, blue: 21)
- Total distance: 50 km
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 3 (black: 1, blue: 1, green: 1)
- Total distance: 19 km
- Genève to Morgins: 87 kilometres (54 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours
- Annecy to Morgins: 128 kilometres (80 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 12 minutes
- Chambéry to Morgins: 173 kilometres (107 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 35 minutes