The ski resort of La Thuile in Italy is located in the Valle d'Aosta on the road that leads to the Col du Petit Saint Bernard. Its ski area is linked to that of the French resort La Rosiere. The larger ski area covering the two resorts is called the Espace Saint Bernard.
The slopes of La Thuile are varied in level. The lower part of the resort, with fairly easy blue and red slopes, is good for beginners and intermediate level skiers. The upper ski runs are more advanced and offer magnificent views. The most expert skiers can descend a legendary slope, the Berthod run, with a maximum gradient of 73%. The resort's snow quality is excellent and there is an effective network of snow cannons in place. Snowboarders should be delighted with the resort's snowpark and cross-country ski enthusiasts will enjoy the four trails available in La Thuile.
- Maximum altitude: 2650 m
- Minimum altitude: 1450 m
- Number of ski lifts: 17 (gondola lifts: 1, chairlifts: 13, drag lifts: 2, carpet lifts: 1)
- Number of ski runs: 38 (black: 8, red: 18, blue: 12)
- Total distance: 92 km
- Dedicated activity areas: 2 (boarder cross: 1, snow park: 1)
- Piste map
- Number of runs: 4
- Total distance: 17 km
- Opening: Saturday 27 November 2021
- Closing: Monday 18 April 2022
- Genève to La Thuile: 114 kilometres (71 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 32 minutes
- Turin to La Thuile: 155 kilometres (96 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 49 minutes
- Milan to La Thuile: 225 kilometres (140 miles). Estimated time: 2 hours 30 minutes