Cesana San Sicario is a ski resort strategically placed as the starting point for all the other resorts in the vast Milky Way (Via Lattea) ski area, allowing it to be connected to the Italian resorts of Sestriere, Sauze d'Oulx, Cesana Sansicario, Pragelato and Claviere, and Montgenèvre in France.
The Cesana SanSicario ski area is located in Piedmont in the highest part of the Susa Valley, right next to the French border. It is a paradise for skiers who can ascend to the summit of Mont Fraiteves at 2700 metres before skiing down on beautiful winding slopes amidst larch and fir forests. The ski runs have good sun exposure and are suitable for beginners.
- Maximum altitude: 2700 m
- Minimum altitude: 1700 m
- Number of ski lifts: 11 (gondola lifts: 2, chairlifts: 4, drag lifts: 3, carpet lifts: 2)
- Number of ski runs: 36 (black: 8, red: 18, blue: 10)
- Total distance: 65 km
- Piste map
- Turin to Cesana Sansicario: 60 kilometres (37 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 6 minutes
- Chambéry to Cesana Sansicario: 138 kilometres (86 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 31 minutes
- Grenoble to Cesana Sansicario: 168 kilometres (104 miles). Estimated time: 1 hour 48 minutes